Reiki Level 1 Course
Activate Your Inner Healer
Learn to channel reiki for yourself…and use it as a guiding tool for life
…for yourself, your family and friends
Reiki is a gentle but powerful Universal Healing Energy that is available to all of us
A tool to healing your body, calming your mind and connecting to your deep inner wisdom
Reiki 1 is an activation of your own healing abilities, allowing you to raise your vibration, boost your intuition, release energetic blocks and channel beautiful healing energy whenever you need it.
This course is also an introduction to Eastern philosophy, the role of the chakras and the bigger picture of health and wellbeing
68 Irishtown Road, Dublin 4
Price includes a 2-hour follow-up support session and reiki treatment following the course.
€95 (for those who previously completed Reiki 1 – with me or another teacher)
NOW SOLD OUT!!
Saturday 5th &
Sunday 6th October 2019
10am-5pm each day
The course includes all of the following:
- Reiki Level 1 attunement
- The history of reiki and reiki principles
- What reiki is/how reiki works
- The 7 chakras (what they relate to and corresponding emotions)
- Practise scanning and sensing the chakras
- Be shown and conduct mental and emotional clearances
- Self-treatment hand positions
- Hand positions for self-treatment and treating others
- The aura – perform scanning, cleansing and protecting
- Learn techniques to ground yourself and maintain your balance in everyday life
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment
You’ll Also Receive:
- Your Reiki Level 1 Certificate
- A 2-hour follow up group session approx 4 weeks after the course to support you in your Reiki practice. At this session, you can ask any questions that may have arisen since the course, revise anything you’re not sure of and receive a reiki treatment.
- Continued support from me
Is This Course For You?
Yes! If you are curious at all about reiki and how energy works and get a feeling you’d like to learn more and play with channeling this soothing, healing energy to use on yourself, your children, your friends or family.
You’ll also love it if you are curious about the connections between energy and our emotional and physical health and want to nurture your own wellbeing.
Reiki is available to us all. You don’t have to meet any criteria or have the answers to everything…you just need to be open to finding out more about Reiki and open to seeing where your reiki journey might lead you!
Reiki is safe, natural and complementary….and easy!
You will have plenty of space and support to grow your confidence in working with Reiki over this weekend course.
The most important things to know is: you can’t do it wrong 🙂
Benefits of Learning Reiki
- You will gain a personal healing tool for life: once attuned to Reiki Level 1, you will have access to this healing energy for life. And the more you use it, the more you will feel the effects!
- Reiki self-practice can help you feel calmer and sleep well when you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed.
- Reiki connects you to your intuition and inner truth, allowing you to make wiser, more aligned decisions for yourself and your life direction.
- Helps you connect to your life’s purpose.
- You begin to let go of things that no longer serve you.
- Reiki can be very effective pain relief, when needed.
- Reiki is especially benefit to highly sensitive people, who feel deeply and often feel overwhelmed by the world. It offers instant strenth, calm and comfort for your nervous system.
- You will be able to use reiki to also help your children, other family members and friends.
- Reiki opens the heart, leaving you more connected to the bigger picture of your life, feeling gratitude and compassion for yourself and others.
I’d like people to know that you are a wonderful teacher – you present all the information so clearly and you are able to bring in all the spiritual elements and make them relatable.
You are very open and share your experiences on your spiritual journey in a way that makes Reiki seem very accessible to anyone.
And you help your students build the trust in themselves.
I absolutely loved the course – meeting new people, the gift of the initiation, the practical work and meditations…even working through the paper work!
It was such a positive and life changing experience, mainly because of you Niamh and your true gift of teaching, supporting and sharing your deep understanding of all things reiki and keeping it real!
Great supportive teaching space, I always learn so much from Niamh and I love how I meet like-minded individuals on these courses.
I loved the space in your house - think this is much more personal and cosy than a rented room
The environment was perfect, numbers were small and this made the experience very personal. Your course is excellent!
I was first introduced to reiki 17 years ago and was amazed at how I felt so much calmer, stronger and connected back to myself after a session.
Working with reiki has taught me so much about what’s true. Both about myself…and also the world we inhabit. It has helped me through some very tough times of change and illness in my life and guided my path to a life that is now much more in tune with who I truly am.
While Reiki is a spiritual and healing tool, it is also very practical and easy to learn. There is no need to believe in anything when you come for a reiki training. It’s a complementary therapy that fits well with any belief system. You just need to be open to learning.
On my courses, you are free to experiment and ask questions in a safe space, growing your knowledge and confidence as you go. Everyone is welcome!
I look forward to teaching and guiding you on your Reiki journey 🙂
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
It is administered by channelling healing energy through the hands and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
Reiki is an ancient healing art from Japan and the name ‘reiki’ is a Japanese word derived from:
Rei – Universal
Ki – Life Force Energy
If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we feel happy, healthy and more resilient.
Reiki works holistically by balancing our bodies, minds and spirits. In so doing it provides the right conditions for particular issues to heal themselves.
It is a complementary therapy and can be successfully used alongside conventional medical treatment. Reiki energy works in harmony with all other forms of healing, including drugs, surgery, psychological care or any other method of alternative care and will improve the results.
Reiki is for everyone – including babies and children, the elderly, the sick and pregnant women.
You will also greatly enjoy reiki if you are generally well but simply want more balance in your life, stress relief and prevention of future illness.
Will this Course be Recognised?
There is no awarding body for Reiki. Reiki is passed from teacher to student as it was originally in Japan.
Every student will have a lineage back to Mikao Usui – the originator of Reiki healing energy.
My course will be run in accordance with the standards, content and guidelines set out by the Reiki Federation of Ireland.
Each student will take away a certifcate in Reiki Level 1, which will be recognised by anyone in the Reiki community.
You can choose to complete further Reiki courses with me (i.e. Reiki Levels 2 & 3) or with another teacher of your choice anywhere.
What if I Need Further Support?
Each student receives a follow-up two-hour session to ask any questions and discuss any issues. You will also receive a full reiki treatment from me.
I will also be available for any questions you may have by email.
Who Can I Practise On?
Following your Reiki Level 1 course, you will be able to practice on yourself and on friends and family.
If you wish to practice professionally, you will need to complete Reiki Level 2.
What about Reiki Levels 2 & 3?
I run regular courses in Reiki 1, 2 & 3, so students can progress up the levels, if they wish. However, the is no requirement that you do. Reiki 1 may be all you are interested in.
You can choose to complete further Reiki courses with me, or with another teacher of your choice anywhere.
If you wish to practice professionally, you will need to complete Reiki Level 2.
Can I Cancel My Place After I've Booked It?
If you cancel more than 14 days in advance of the Reiki course you have booked, then yes, just get in touch and I will cancel your place and refund your full deposit.
If you need to cancel 14 or fewer days before the course you’re booked onto commences, then I am afraid your deposit will be 100% non-refundable.