To create change in your outside world, you first need to heal what's happening on the inside
Are you going through a period of change or transition in your life?
Reiki and Intuitive Coaching Sessions will help you:
- find relief in quiet, rest and stillness
- deeply calm anxiety and soothe your nervous system
- gain clarity on what you need to change in order to heal and restore your body and mind
- find the courage within yourself to navigate challenges
- gain insight into what might be at the bottom of any issues you are facing in your life
- heal from illness or a difficult experience
- connect to who you really are and what your purpose is
The OffersSpecial Discounts to Help You Heal
3-for-2 Reiki Sessions
Enjoy 33% (€60!) off a package of 3 reiki sessions
when purchased before 30th April 2018 and valid for use for 6 months
Buy 2 treatments…and receive a 3rd treatment free!
This Is For You If:
- You’re open to the idea of healing and balancing your energy emotions…and know that to see a long-lasting benefit, you will probably need more than just one session
- You’re ready to make some lasting change, but know that getting support makes it so much easier
- You’ve been feeling exhausted, run-down, anxious or overwhelmed and want some calm and wellbeing
- You’re going through (or have been through) some big changes in your life and would like some support and guidance with getting back on track
- You want to commit to looking after yourself
- A saving of €60 sounds really good! 🙂
What Clients Say…
I used to struggle a lot with situations in various areas of my life due to overwhelming emotions. I came to Reiki after a very stressful year and after trying different techniques.
Niamh was recommended by a friend and I can never thank that friend enough for her recommendation.
After a few sessions I felt more grounded and empowered, and as I went along I was able to deal with my emotions instead of having them ruling my daily life. A lot of release and letting go occurred.
I can only recommend Niamh to anybody who is willing and looking to improve their overall wellbeing, no matter what their issues are.
Niamh is one of the most caring, honest and humble practitioners I have met. Most importantly she is able to create and hold that space for you to simply be. It is worth giving it a go as it will definitely start to change your life.Sandra
About MeA little about me & what I offer
Hi, I’m Niamh!
A reiki master therapist and teacher, a meditation and yoga nidra teacher.
I help people struggling through difficulties receive the support, guidance and tools they need to turn their challenges into healing and growth.
I’m also here if you need rest and calm. If you need to escape from your neverending to-do list to connect back to the peace inside.
Come see me at the lovely Oscailt Integrative Health Centre, 8 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4
FAQ'sAnswers to Questions You Might Have
What is Reiki?
It is administered by channelling healing energy through the hands and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
Reiki is an ancient healing art from Japan and the name ‘reiki’ is a Japanese word derived from:
Rei – Universal
Ki – Life Force Energy
If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we feel happy, healthy and more resilient.
Reiki works holistically by balancing our bodies, minds and spirits. In so doing it provides the right conditions for particular issues to heal themselves.
It is a complementary therapy and can be successfully used alongside conventional medical treatment. Reiki energy works in harmony with all other forms of healing, including drugs, surgery, psychological care or any other method of alternative care and will improve the results.
Reiki is for everyone – including babies and children, the elderly, the sick and pregnant women.
You will also greatly enjoy reiki if you are generally well but simply want more balance in your life, stress relief and prevention of future illness.
What are the Benefits of Reiki?
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which supports the immune system, aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions, bringing about a calmer and more peaceful state of being. Regular reiki helps you feel better able to cope with life’s challenges.
- It offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow and helps in the grieving process. Reiki cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- Reiki helps to relieve physical pain from a range of conditions
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness.
- Reiki can effectively offer support with immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness
- By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
- When experiencing reiki, it is not unusual to tap into ones own inner guidance and receive answers to the questions you came with
What Happens During a Reiki Session?
If you would like some feedback on what I pick up from your energy during our session, this is also an option for you. I am often able to get a strong sense of what might be going on for you, including information on what is making you feel ill, anxious or stuck. And give you direction on how to move through your challenges, heal and feel better.
Sessions last 60-90 minutes.
What’s Different About Reiki With You?
Sometimes everything has to be inscribed across the heavens so you can find the one line already written inside you
What is it that you would like to heal or change this year? Do you need help with seeing the message that’s trying to get through to you? The inner guidance that you’ve maybe been pushing down, ignoring or distrusting.
In addition to the reiki healing, I am able to give you feedback on what’s really going on for you right now – what you can do to heal and make breakthroughs in your life, how you can nourish yourself and how you can handle any issues that might be arising for you.
It may sound a little strange, but it’s actually just a really useful and practical way of receiving guidance.
The feedback I get most from my clients is that I confirmed for them what they knew deep down. And when it’s confirmed for you, you can act on it…you have permission!
What Do You Mean by ‘Inner Guidance’?
There is a deeper part of you that is always there beneath everything, waiting for you. Gently nudging you on the shoulder and trying to speak to you…if you will listen.
You might have felt it during some of your best days…or your best moments:
Whenever time flew by but you didn’t notice because you were so happy and in your flow. You may have noticed it when you met a special person and you just ‘knew’ they were going to play a big part in your life. Or when you had a sudden flash of inspiration on exactly what you should do, while out walking or playing or inthe shower. Or when you arrived at a place and just understood it was going to be your home, based on nothing but a gut feeling.
This wisdom is available to you all the time. It’s your inner guidance – your intuition.
And if you cultivate it and use it, it will help guide you to a life that feels just right for you. We all have it, but some of us have been practising for so long that we have got really good at it! And can teach others.
There is nothing weird or strange about it – it’s a normal way of functioning in the world that many cultures know as commonplace but we in the West are suspcious of. To our detriment, we have elevated reason as the only trustworthy means of understanding the world. But the thinking mind does not and cannot understand the full truth about the world. There are other equally valid ways to getting to the root of things!
I want to help you get in touch with your intuition, as a way to bring more alignment, clarity and wisdom to your life. This has brought more joy and depth to my life – it can do the same for you.
What Do You Normally Charge?
With these discounts, you save €12 on a one-session booking and a whole €60 on a 3-session package!
Can I Pay You In Person?
When Are You Available For Appointments?
Monday – Friday, 10am-9pm