Are You Craving Time Out?
- Is your favourite part of a yoga class savasana…but you feel it’s never long enough?!
- Do you often feel like you have too much on your plate and would love to slow down and have someone guide you into feeling deeply relaxed and blissfully calm?
- Do you promise yourself time out, but never really take it?
- Are you looking for support with making or navigating change in your life?
When we give our minds and bodies that chance to slow down and restore balance, we notice the difference very quickly.
And over time, it can change everything!
‘Replenish’ mini retreats were created to give you exactly what you need right now:
Time Out – Stillness – Rest – Nourishment – Calm
Over four Thursday evenings during November, leave your busy life at the door, enjoy being guided through deep, transformative rest…and float out feeling refreshed and ready to continue your week with energy and clarity! 🙂
Experience blissful deep relaxation, yoga nidra & guided meditation
…all while tucked up under blankets and supported by bolster cushions and candlelight 🙂
No need for any experience of meditation or yoga…these workshops are open to absolutely everyone!
Yoga Nidra is absolute bliss! Known as the yoga of sleep, it’s deeply calming, healing and restorative.
You’ll be getting extremely comfy – lying down, covered in blankets, with lavender-scented eye pillows – and listening to a guided deep relaxation to calm and restore the mind and body.
Enjoy a beautiful guided meditation.
We’ll concentrate on bringing deep calm to your body and mind…finding your centre of balance, so that you can face into what might be a hectic winter season, with renewed clarity and calm.
How would it feel to….
- Be guided through early winter – regaining your centre of balance, feeling newly calm, clear & energised
- Be looked after for once, instead of looking after everyone else 🙂
- Bring meditation into your life in the easiest way possible. Guided through it…often while lying down, under blankets!
- Get a whole 75 minutes to switch off each week, allowing your body to heal and your mind to come back into balance
- Connect back to your inner calm and joy
€60 all 4 retreats (€8 discount)
4 x Thursdays in November
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
Praise for Other Workshops
Absolutely fabulous – please do more! Perfect workshops, perfect venue, perfect class-size, perfect food. Loved it!
This was my first time attending the workshop and it exceeded my expectations and more. I felt that every aspect of the mind, body and soul was looked after.
There is nothing I would change – the whole experience was really amazing!
Thank you so much for a nice relaxing time. One of the best things I have ever done.
I thought it was a brilliant class – exactly what is needed going into a busy week. Thumbs up all the way through. Will come again!
Fabulous relaxing day! Head massage was great and Niamh’s guidance was very soothing and relaxing. Would highly recommend!
Niamh is a Dru meditation teacher, a yoga nidra teacher, reiki healer, nutrition coach & award-winning wellness blogger.
She believes we are all starved of rest right now – often running on empty and pushing through our lives, without the resources we need to thrive.
Her Replenish mini-retreats are a lovely time out to feed your body and mind the nurturing it needs to rest and reset. She uses guided visualisations, deep mindful breathing and relaxation to help rewire your brain and nervous system for calm, ease and joy.
Meditation and yoga nidra (the yoga of sleep) have been wonderful supports in healing her body and calming her mind after many years of illness and anxiety and she loves bringing these same benefits to others.