You are the stillness beneath the mental noise;
You are the love and joy beneath the pain.
Join My Classes
During the cold and dark winter months, we are being called to relate to ourselves and the world in a very different way.
While summer was all about high energy, lots of plan and adventures, winter requires us to take a breather…to slow down, to get warm and cosy and to go inside. Inside our homes, yes….but also to look inside ourselves.
Benefits To You
- You’ll feel more in control of your life and less reactive to everything and everyone around you
- Much lower levels of stress and axiety
- You’ll have practical tools to deal with overwhelm and worry when they do raise their heads
- More kindness & compassion for yourself…and others
- Calmer and more present in your relationships with others (your partner, your kids, your work colleagues)
- You’ll feel happy for no reason! (this was my biggest surprise 🙂 )
- Decision-making will be much easier, as you’ll be able to listen more clearly to your heart and intuition
- You’ll make peace with yourself
Re-Awakening – Yoga, Meditation & Massage Workshop
Fumbally Stables, Dublin 8, Saturday 11th February, 2-4:30pm, €25
Join us for a very special workshop to re-awaken body, mind and spirit for spring!
February marks the start of spring in our Celtic calendar and, as the world around us wakes from its winter slumber, we are being called to do the same.
Spring is a time of fresh starts, of cleaning out the old and making way for the new. Prepare to reawaken and rebirth yourself at this time of year through beautiful yoga and meditation practices. Combine this with Indian head or foot massage for everyone attending, to restore and revive your energy.