It’s a monumental task we’re asked to perform as modern mothers:
to do the important, demanding work of nurturing our children…while being so unsupported ourselves.
Are you longing for a better way?
Gather is an invitation to begin to do things differently.
A new monthly event at which you can connect back to yourself, rest, restore, be nourished …and connect with like-minded mothers going through similar experiences to you.
Are you feeling:
- that motherhood is not supposed to be done alone?
- that all the competing “rules” around mothering feel too restrictive and joyless?
- you’d like to feel more rested, more supported and more free to be yourself as a mother?
- there must be a better way of mothering that doesn’t call for so much depletion?
Are you longing for:
- more support than you’re currently getting?
- more care for yourself, so that you can bring your best to your family?
- genuine connection with other mothers in your community (not just online)?
- rest and relaxation – to counteract sleep deprivation and constantly being “on the go”?
- a chance to talk honestly (and make sense of!) the challenges and the joys you are facing?
How would it feel to have a place to come each month where you switch off and get cared for for one precious Sunday morning?
To find quiet and calm again and to fill yourself back up – renewing your energy and resources.
To hang out with like-minded women in the same boat as you?
To receive support through honest conversation and laughter?
To gather together in community and receive nourishment in the form of delicious healthy food, a beautiful space, deep relaxation and rest (with blankets, cushions and candlelight) and connection
This is maybe the most important part of the workshop!
You’ll be getting extremely comfy – lying down, covered in blankets, with lavender-scented eye pillows – and listening to a beautiful guided deep relaxation and easy meditation to calm and restore the mind and body.
Our theme in March is ‘Giving & Receiving”
We’ll be doing some reflection and chatting about the often difficult balance of having our own needs met while giving so much to others.
We’ll delve into the barriers to receiving what we need and how we can make some changes for the better
The workshop ends with a leisurely lunch of delicious, healthy food.
After so many classes and workshops, we rush off to other parts of our lives.
This time, we’d like to take the chance to treat ourselves to good food and good conversation…forming new bonds and friendships
€40 per person
(includes workshop & lunch)
Sunday 25th March &
Sunday 20th May
Feedback on our last 'Gather' event